I’m Arpad Marton, and I set up this website to share with you two of my main passions: Travel and Motorcycling. They say, “Travel broadens the mind”– I couldn’t agree more – that’s why on these pages I will attempt to convince you to turn off your computer, pack, and go broaden yours. And of course, if motorcycling is your passion, you already know that traveling by one makes “getting there” more than half the fun!
As kids we learn how to ride bicycles to explore parts of our neighbourhood we have not seen before. Sadly as adults most of us forget how to play and how to explore. We work our asses off everyday and our success is seemingly measured somewhere between just getting by or getting “stuff” to show off.
I think it’s time to bring the child within out to play and explore again. Now we ride motorcycles so we can explore beyond our neighbourhood. The time has come to allow ourselves the luxury to explore other parts of the planet we have never been to.
Imagine riding a motorbike somewhere others only read about or just see on TV. Imagine riding where your motorbiking passion is accepted by the general community and by police alike (as long as you are riding reasonably). A place where the bends are endless and the geography is beyond belief.
That place is: Transylvania! And I can get you there eeeasily!
There are three ways to get your Transylvanian motorbike fix:
1. Attend one of our fully guided Transylvanian tour 8 days (season: June – Early September). Note: For large groups (10 or more) we can also design exclusive tours.
2. If you cannot attend one of our tours, that is OK. There is the self guided option, where you get the motorbike hire as well as maps and accommodation booked and paid in advance. This option can be fully customised, depending on how many days you have available.
3. Go your own way and we provide bike rental only.
The things you will experience riding in Transylvania, include:
- Ride the mountains of Transylvania, including the Transfagarasan (voted as the world’s best driving road by UK Top Gear) and the newly opened Transalpina
- Visit old monasteries, castles, including Bran Castle – home of Vlad the Impaler
- Stay in top of the range accommodation, sample local cuisine that is fresh and home made
To find out more details about this ride, click HERE.